Wednesday, September 30, 2009

X Marks the Spot

Photobucket

Let me start by saying I’m feeling good today. Wait, scratch that. I’m feeling AMAZING today. In fact scratch that too. I’m having a Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah-Day.

Now today’s tip is not one that you do in the park but that you can do right now. Many people do not realize but Disney Parks actually have a map customization program on their site where you can customize your own Walt Disney World maps with your favorite attractions and restaurants marked. And best of all, when you’re done they will mail your customized maps to you for….wait for it……FREE! I know that as soon as I heard of this I ordered my maps right away. And when I got them I was completely blown away by how amazing they looked. Anyways, here is the link to the maps page http://bit.ly/pKoFC.

I also want to take this opportunity to congratulate those who have been accepted into the program including Eric, Princess Ashlie, and old roommate Tom. I also want to say to those who are still awaiting a reply and those who haven’t had their interview yet, GOOD LUCK!!!! And finally those who are applying for a future season or who are just fans reading this blog, in the words of Walt Disney “Keep Moving Forward.”

Have a Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah-Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment