Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I have come to the decision that this blog needs structure if it is going to survive up against the other great WDW and College Program Blogs. So from here on in I am going to have a schedule for this blog. By doing this I hope to post an article every weekday and maybe something over the weekend if I feel so inspired. That being said here is the schedule:

Monday
-Something neat from around the web
Tuesday
-College Program tips, tricks, and suggestions
Wednesday
-Walt Disney World tips, tricks, and suggestions
Thursday
-College Program thought of the day
Friday
-Top five list

I will start this tomorrow thursday September 10th So I apologize for the short post but stay tuned for some great articles.

CLOSING QUOTE: Too many people grow up. That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up. They don't remember what it's like to be 12 years old. They patronize, they treat children as inferiors. Well I won't do that. -Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment