Thursday, October 1, 2009

I know what Disney is Celebrating!

Photobucket

First of all I want to wish a Happy 38th Birthday to the Magic Kingdom and a Happy 27th Birthday to EPCOT.

Secondly that there will be a new format to this blog starting next week and I am excited about the potential and the possibilities that this new format will allow me. I will release details about this change on either Saturday or Sunday.

Thirdly I found myself laughing hysterically about a D23 video I had not yet seen and to watch it click on the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaNMXeFWIWA&feature=related

Because of the birthdays of the two parks I have a quiz to test your Disney World and Cast Member knowledge. There are a total of 999 uhhh……I mean 9 questions of increasing difficulty. I will be posting the answers in tomorrow’s post. So without further ado let’s do this.

The Monorail (EASY)

1 Finish the song: Who’s the leader of the club that’s made for you and me, ______ _____ !

2 And Now Presenting: Who is the host of the Magic Kingdom nighttime fireworks show, Wishes?

3 Cast Member question: The cast member point consists of at least how many fingers?

You Must Be This Tall to Ride (MEDIUM)

4 Gone but not forgotten: What two attractions have a tribute to Mr. James Thaddeus Toad (aka Mr. Toad)

5 I know you: What two attractions feature actors that are currently on a CSI show?

6 Cast Member question: What is the name of the Disney housing complex that only International College Program students that work at EPCOT can stay at?

The Wildest Ride in the Wilderness (Hard)

7 Back in the Day: Before it was Mickey’s Toontown Fair, what two temporary lands occupied that area?

8 Speak Clearly: Who was the narrator of Spaceship Earth after it reopened from it’s first renovation in 1986?

9 Cast Member question: How many sets of stairs are there from the Utilidors in the Magic Kingdom into the park?


Have a Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah-Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment