Friday, October 9, 2009

What do you know?

Photobucket

First of all as the first themed week is coming to a close I am feeling good about how the blog flows and I will definetly continue this format and so starting tomorrow I am putting up a poll where you can vote on the theme that I will cover in two weeks as I already have a theme picked out for next week. Well on with the show.......

Who did what to whom when? Where was what built why? How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? Alright so that last question is slightly irrelevant (unless of course you are an avid fan of woodchucks and or random knowledge in which case let me apologize for…..whatever). Anyways my point is we are always asking questions and gaining more information. But what has this knowledge gotten you or how have you been able to use this knowledge?

Let me say first however, when you get to the site I recommend you sign up and join the community if you haven’t already. WDW Radio is an amazing site started by one of the front runners of the online Disney “fan club” age, Lou Mongello. He has written two WDW Trivia books, hosts his own podcast (go onto Itunes right now and subscribe to WDW Radio……and while you’re there also check out Inside the Magic, another good podcast), started the WDW Radio forums (originally WDW Trivia forums), hosts different Disney meets, and started his own charity that supports Make-A-Wish and helps children go to Disney World.
Today I present you with four links to different areas of the site and I highly recommend you check them all out. And remember, Knowledge is Power.

General Disney Trivia
http://www.wdwradio.com/Walt-Disney-World-Trivia.html
Disney World/ General Disney Crossword Puzzles
http://wdwradio.com/Walt-Disney-World-Crossword-Challenges.html
Disney Trivia Quizzes
http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=6
And the link to his charity
http://wdwradio.com/Dream-Team-Project.html

Have a Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah-Day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment