Friday, October 2, 2009

Pardon Our Pixie Dust

For those of you tuning in for the TOP FIVE list I am sorry to tell you that there is not one this week. Why? I am working hard to improve the quality of my articles which I feel could be better and I am working on getting everything set for the new format change (plus school is keeping me pretty busy). But I have already written the articles for next week and they are really top notch so stay tuned. Today however I thought I would give a couple of the quick bullet points about the changing format of my blog and a look at what’s in store for the coming weeks. Let’s do this:

-Each week will have a theme and so each article for that week will have to do, one way or another, with the week’s theme

-I am keeping the general format of the articles but I not going to follow it to the tee…….they’re more like “guidelines” anyways

-I hope to get my readers involved more so if you come up with a question that you want answered, an idea for an article or week theme you want me to cover, or just any thoughts in general post them in the comment section of any of my posts and I will see about following through with them

-I am hoping to start a recurring Q&A section where I interview some of my friends that did work or are still working at some of the cooler attractions, shows, restaurants, ect.

-And depending on how you and your vehicle hold up we may even choose to throw a few surprise tests! Ummmm surprise tests?

-Some of the upcoming themed weeks include Boo To You, Bon Apetite, There’s No Place Like Home, Live Together or Die Alone (It’s a LOST reference and not something morbid, trust me) and many more. In fact I have compiled a list of close to seventy themes that I could try and play with. And again, if you have any ideas for themes you would like to see just tell me and I will try to work it in.



Now here are the answers to yesterday’s quiz.

The Monorail (EASY)
1 M-I-C-K-E-Y, M-O-U-S-E
2 Jiminy Cricket
3 Two

You Must Be This Tall to Ride (MEDIUM)
4 The Haunted Mansion and the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
5 Mission Space and Dinosaur
6 The Commons

The Wildest Ride in the Wilderness (Hard)
7 Mickey’s Starland and Mickey’s Birthdayland
8 Walter Cronkite
9 28 sets of stairs


Have a Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah-Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know a lot of that trivia...*hangs head*

    But I'm excited about your new format and not gonna lie I think your blog is one of my (if not the) most favorite blogs I have ever read. You always make me laugh and always have something interesting to say.

    PS - The Test Track reference had me LOLing!

    ReplyDelete