Monday, October 12, 2009

Wrapped Up In pixie Dust!

Photobucket

Look I completed a puzzle ...a couple years ago.

First of all, today is going to be a relatively short post because I just came back from the most amazing Monday Night Football game I have ever seen and my brain is going haywire. That being said I am "uber" excited about some of the articles I have planned and prepared for this week.

I mentioned in a previous post that I am always on disney forums and I always try to find a new Disney blog or vlog to enjoy. And when I reviewed all these different medias, there is one common factor that makes me proud to have had the chance to have done the College Program and makes me that much more excited to do it again. The one common trait that I see is......"I want to help the guests" "I want to make their time at Disney World or Disneyland as magical as possible." This is not a sentiment you will normally find working at other parks because this is a tradition Walt Disney established back when he started his animation studio and when he opened Disneyland in 1955. It's such an amazing tradition of service that is in it's truest essence, the greatest feeling of all.

It's the feeling of:

-Satisfaction you get when you trade pins with a little kid

-Joy inside when you witness a little four year old's first encounter with Mickey Mouse and he runs up and hugs him like an old friend

-Excitment on a guests face when recommend your favorite place to eat

- Rush you get when a guest says thank you

That is why this week is MAGICAL MOMENTS WEEK. This week I will be sharing a couple of my cast member stories, a top five list of how to carry these traits over when you are a guest in the park, and a few other articles relating to what you can do as a cast member to make a guest's vacation truly......well, MAGICAL.


Have a Zip-A-Dee........no wait.

Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment