Monday, January 25, 2010

Don't Worry

Photobucket
My desk is a mess but....Cheerios!


Friends, it is Monday night. Today was a long day that started at 8:00 AM and didn’t end until 11:00 PM. When I finally got back to my apartment, I sat down at my desk and proceeded to complete my homework. When that was done, I took a shower to wash the day off of myself and then went back to my desk to write this post. Now I knew that I wanted to start that the theme week again and I knew that I wanted this theme to tie into everything that’s gone on in the past couple of weeks. Some bloggers that we have been following since the fall have now started their program and those interested in the Fall season have already started to apply and some have even had their phone interviews already. And then inspiration struck in the form of many O shaped toasted whole grain oat cereal pieces.

You see, at some point between finishing my homework and sitting down to write my post I had poured myself a cup of Cheerios and milk through pure instinct. So I grabbed the spoon and took my first bite of the cold soggy cereal and something came over me. It was a mixture between happiness, comfort, and familiarity. And I started to write this.

Without further adieu, the theme for this week is “Find Me a Hammock.” This week, I will be talking how to take it easy. This includes tips to making your purple folder wait not seem like four levels of eternity. I will also talk about the perfect “walks” while on your program. And I have an entry idea that may or may not work….but we’ll see. As always, there will also be what we will call “A Few Surprise Tests.” Now, if this whole routine seems a bit extreme, you’re absolutely right but that’s what a test track is all about.

Have a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah-Day!!!

3 comments:

  1. You eat cheerios in a cup? Lol.

    I'm looking forward to your relaxation posts, it's one of my favorite things to do at Disney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it easier to drink the milk afterwards

    ReplyDelete