Saturday, November 21, 2009
Extra Weekend Post
My room at Vista Way on move out day!
I know it's not a weekday but I was sitting at my desk looking at some of the Roommate surveys and I decided to write this. If you come by a survey that looks like this, it should probably raise a few red flags in your mind. It's all for fun so Enjoy the "Suspicious roommate survey"!
3. Where are you from?
4. Which Program are you doing?
6. Can you cheat a polygraph machine while under pressure?
7. What’s your favorite Disney park?
8. I enjoy music A LOT (LOL) and I think music sounds the best if played at full volume through quality speakers at four in the morning. What’s your favorite type of music?
9. I love sports. My favorite sport is running. If you saw me running away from an apartment building with a TV in my hands, would you help me?
10. Do you mind if I spontaneously redecorate the room from time to time so when you come home from a sixteen hour shift at 3 in the morning you are completely disoriented?
11. I’m going to have a lot of friends over all the time so that it feels like you have fifteen roommates and not seven, is that okay with you?
12. I don’t know how to cook but I’m going to teach myself through trial and error. Do you own a cell phone that we can use when we need to call the fire department?
13. Who’s your favorite Disney Character?
14. I don’t actually like Disney or Disney World, I just needed an excuse to get away from college for a while. You cool with that?
15. The cops, NSA, CIA, and other various government task forces might come knocking on the door asking if a “Senor (Senorita) Jones” lives there. So are you cool with not sleeping through a complete night? Are you cool with lying to government agency (It’s only a little white lie and the most they can get you with is a minor felony)?
16. What’s your favorite Disney movie?
WOW! I think we are going to make great roomies. Until then, have a Magical day!
I also thought to myself, "Gosh, the surveys that are out there don't really relect what a guy would ask if he were looking for a roommate." So I have written the complete male roommate survey. Enjoy!
2. Over or Under 21:
3. Are You Brining the TV:
Have a Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah-Day!!!!!