Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Purple Folder: Chapter 2: The Empire Strikes Back......or Attack of the Clones?

Ummmm....

Hey guys....

Uhh, long time no see....

Where have I been?.....

Well you see, this evil witch turned me into a llama and me and this large dude who sounded alot like Fred Flinstone got lost in these woods and I could've sworn we were being chased by Patrick from Soarin'and he was speakin chipmunk Squirrel and telling me that I had to stow my Mickey Ears under my seat. And I was all like Genie, for my third wish, I wish you were free so that I could finally get back the Purple Folder when suddenly this weird psycho lady came and kidnapped my 100 brothers and sisters and myself (by this point I was a puppy and not a llama, just for clarification purposes). Then she brought us to this weird Mansion where Eddie Murphy was blabbing on about selling real estate and a Fortune Teller who was only a head told me how to get to a computer so that I could start blogging again, however, she led me to this under water cavern where a crab and a fish told me that I had to leave before this fish lady's father found me....of course I didnt listen and I was found and the only way he would let me go was if I pulled this sword out of the stone and became King of England (let me tell you, more trouble than its worth). Let me just summarize a few details and bring you to the end of the story. I was mauled by a mangy lion with a scar on its face, brought to the future to help fix a time machine that I supposedly built (go figure), saved by a short dude with a big ol hump on his back (he's sensitive about it, so if you see him, dont mention it),ummmm beat some broccoli colored lady who turned into a dragon, learned its not easy being green from a frog of all things, talked to a cricket who told me to wish upon a star and now Im here. What, why did the lion have a scar on it's face? You read that entire story and that's the only question you have? That's the only thing that sticks out to you? Boy, you guys must really be Disney fans......and that's a great thing.

Hey guys and galls, let me first address the flying circus elephant in the room. Yes I have been absent from The Purple Folder for well over 4 months now but Im here now and not only do I feel ready to start writing again, but I have some great new stories and insights straight from my latest adventure in the Disney College Program. I also have some great new article and series ideas, including new top fives, some great trivia, and even a few inerviews with people (many whom I call my friend and they call me "ol' what's his name...you know, the weird guy with the funny hair") who worked in different roles during their programs and who will give you their insights, advice, and crazy stories from.

So where do we go from here?

I call Tabula Rasa, a blank slate. Out with the old and in with the new. This is the beginning of "The Purple Folder: Chapter 2." From today on, I welcome back my old readers (those who went nuts and apparently didnt unsubscribe to my blog), new readers who either share in my love of all things disney and/or are getting ready to embark on your own College Program adventure (I encourage you to take the time and check out some of my past articles), and the random person who went googling for blogs all about purple folders (Im sorry to mislead you dude). I look forward to getting started again and I hope you enjoy.


Have a Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah-Day!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment